We want our patients to be well-informed regarding the steps we are taking at Evergreen Dental in regards to your safety and well-being.
We know the Coronavirus Pandemic has affected many of you and we want you to know we are here to help answer your questions regarding dentistry during this time!
When you arrive to the office, there are a few steps that we all must abide by. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in making this as smooth as possible.
1. Pre-screening questions will be asked when you call. These questions are in regards to your current state of health, recent travels, and potential exposure to COVID-19.
2. We are keeping in mind social distancing and staggering appointment times to ensure our waiting room allows for 6 feet between patients.
3. We will ask the pre-screening questions two more times per the ADA requirements.
4. Please wear your mask or similar nose/mouth covering while at the clinic.
5. We will take your temperature at the front door. Temperatures >99° will be asked to reschedule and/or take a COVID test per Health Mandate #16.
6. You will be asked to sanitize your hands using the hand sanitizer or soap/water.
Check the posts on our blog HERE to see updates.